Thursday, September 18, 2008

Goodies...In Link Form

Broadway World (.com) featured an article on "Words For The Birds". To read it, click on the link below:

http://baltimore.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=31821

Thanks, Broadway World!

Also, I had the pleasure of speaking with Jonathan from "The Soothing Sounds of Lauren Frost." He will be posting the interview on his site soon.

I first heard of Jonathan's fan site when a friend called saying, "I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now, instead I'm do
ing puzzles with your face." Naturally, I didn't believe her. So, she gave me the link... and lo and behold...you can indeed do puzzles with my face.

Jonathan created an impressive site, that is both informative and interactive. I'm very honored and grateful. Check it out, his hard work deserves praise! Here's the link:

geocities.com/laurenfrostfansite


Last but certainly not least..
Congrats to The Mike Frost Project on their CD release!!





mikefrostproject.com

Cheers,
Lauren

PSSST...Look over there! New upcoming shows!

No comments: