Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Girl Group?

Hey Friends,

I just wanted to share with you the hot jamz Margo Harshman and I wrote last night. You might remember Margo as Tawny on "Even Stevens". She also has several movies coming out, including "Sorority Row"...but that's besides the point. Most importantly, she and I have been friends for years, and have always wanted to write music together. Well, last night it finally happened. We wrote feverishly, and created Garage Band magic. Afterwards, we giggled like giddy little girls at our finished product. Hope you enjoy, and I'd love to hear what you think!

"Paragraph"



"Scenester"



In other news, I'm headed to SXSW on Thursday and I couldn't be more excited! I'm looking forward to exploring Austin, TX and experiencing mind-blowing amounts of new music.

Hope all is well in your world,
Lauren

3 comments:

Kate said...

It's so cool that you guys are teaming up and writing songs together. The songs are terrific, and your voices blend very well. Paragraph is my favorite, it's gorgeous.

Brooklyn Nicole said...

These songs are fantastic! I'm so glad you posted them. The songs are brilliantly written, and your voices compliment each others phenomenally. I hope to hear more soon! Thanks again for posting them.

Lala said...

I love it! i want a copy of these songs! i really like paragraph. and scenester makes me giggle :)

your voices sound so good together!