Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hello LA!

Ah, it feels good to be back. I'm currently wearing a t-shirt and shorts - in January. Naturally, I've been sending texts/picture messages to everyone in Chicago of all my warm weather galavanting. I'm really not trying to rub it in, I just can't get over the fact I no longer have to dress in 8 layers before leaving the house. I feel as though I've time traveled. (Speaking of which, I'm reading 'The Time Travelers Wife" and loving it.)

It's been lovely catching up with all my west coast friends and 'family'. I'm very happy to know they are healthy and doing well. I had a burrito dinner with my dear Daley Hake last night. (I've been eating as much Mexican food and avocado as humanly possible.) He's so talented it's stupid, and our talks are always inspiring. I'll be tagging along at his shoot today.

If you take a look right over there ---> I've added a new show. I'm excited to play another show in LA, and I really truly hope to see you there!! FYI - Acoustic Playhouse is in the Room 5 Lounge at 143 N. La Brea. The venue is actually upstairs of Amalfi restaurant. You will not see a sign for Acoustic Playhouse, but don't be fooled, you're in the right place.

Good news! Through all my packing, I found that darn usb cable! Now begins the sharing of WGN photos...

Chilling with Tom Skilling


Ashton with Bozo


"Matt, who do you want you to take a picture with?"
"Chad Michael Murray."

A post-show toast at Julius Meinl


I'm a sucker for a good frappe presentation

Big man, little cup


"Words For The Birds!!!!"

Happy Days,
Lauren

No comments: