Thursday, January 8, 2009

WGN Link plus WLS Photos

In case you missed it, here are links to the WGN performance and interview.

Lauren Frost on WGN Midday News


10 Questions For: Lauren Frost

Thanks again WGN!!

Matt, Ashton, and I took some silly photos backstage that I will post as soon as I find that darn usb cable for my camera. Fortunately, I uploaded photos from The Roe Conn Show before it disappeared.


With the cast: (L to R) Matt Scutt, Christina Filiaggi, Bill Leff, Jim Johnson, Me, Roe Conn)


Getting Ready to play


Bill and I chatted about his daughters. They love "Even Stevens". (Hi girls!!)


The Canarble Wagon! It's real!


Cheers to the Canadian Club crew! Best Manhattan I've ever had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Best Manhattan I've ever had." - You know I have to be offended by that statement. I take tremendous pride in my Manhattan making abilities.